EX Prime Minister Imran Khan started this Program, Wazir E Azam Relief Package 5566, to provide relief and support to their citizens. The aim is to provide food subsidies to the underprivileged society of Pakistan. For the benefit of the needy and poor, this program was started in 2020 during the Corona pandemic. Through this Ehsaas Rashan Program, poor people will get a special discount on all food items. Later on, PM Imran Khan started PM Relief Package Code 5566 to show the shopkeeper.
Wazir E Azam Relief Package
Through this program, needy and deserving families can buy Atta, ghee, and cheeni at a discount. The Wazir E Azam Shehbaz Sharif Ehsaas Program continues to help more needy and impoverished families. As part of the Ehsaas Rashan program, Nadra plays a significant role in providing the precise information required to serve families or individuals. The Rashan program offers a suitable setup produced by the BISP and NSER. This program is implemented through utility stores in Pakistan. The utility stores receive subsidies, and as a result, they sell food items to low-income and needy families at a subsidy rate. When purchasing food items, utility stores allow discounts of 20% and 40%.
Objectives of the Wazir E Azam Relief Program 5566
Every Ehsaas Program has some internal goals and objectives. Beyond the objectives of Pakistan’s typical society, the Ehsaas Wazir E Azam program also attempts to achieve some objectives.
Here are some of the main objectives of the Ehsaas Relief Program:
- The primary objective is to provide food subsidies and relief to poor and deserving families.
- To reduce the cost of food items whose rates are increasing day by day.
- The objective is to reduce financial stress for poor families whose incomes are low and who cannot purchase rashan at high rates.
- It is intended to increase food security.
- The objective is to increase purchasing power.
Also Read: BISP Tehsil Office
Eligibility Criteria for the Wazir E Azam Relief Program
The government has established specific criteria for this program to make sure that the benefits reach those who genuinely need them. Here is the list of eligibility criteria for the Rashan Program:
- The applicant must be registered with Benazir Income Support Program (BISP).
- The applicant’s income must be less than 30,000 RS.
- The applicant is not permitted to own any property.
- Individuals who have lost their jobs due to the pandemic and cannot afford expensive kitchen items
Online Registration Method Wazir E Azam Relief Program 5566
The government streamlines the registration process by introducing an online web portal. This platform collects all deserving individuals on a single platform to meet their needs.
Step-by-step Procedure for Online Registration:
- Visit the official website of Ehsaas Wazir E Azam Relief Package.
- After visiting the website tab on 5566 Relief Package.
- Click on the Register button.
- After filling out the registration form, you’ll receive a code or password.
- Then, use this password to request food subsidies for kitchen supplies at the utility store.
Registration for the Wazir E Azam Program Via SMS (5566):
There are a great number of people who are either unable to use online applications or do not have access to them. Here is the simplest method of registration:
- Open the SMS app on your phone.
- Send a text to 5566.
- Send your CNIC to 5566.
- Then you’ll receive a password via SMS.
- This password will be required to purchase subsidies on food items at utility stores.
How do I register for Utility Store 5566?
If you want to open a utility store in any city, you must be knowledgeable about the subject and familiar with USC’s terms and conditions. When you get permission to open a store, pay the registration fee, and then you’ll be given back a security fee.
There are requirements for obtaining a Wazir E Azam relief package subscription to a utility store.
- You can participate in the 5566 program if you sell 300,000 RS each month.
- Only in urban areas is it possible to open a utility store if you sell 200,000 RS per month.
- The minimal monthly requirement for shop owners in ruler areas is 100,000 RS.
What details are needed to Register for Utility Store 5566?
You must fill out a form with the additional information listed below in order to register for a subscription to Utility Store 5566. The government gives access to utility stores to scan the code, if individuals are already registered for the Ehssas Rashan Program, they don’t need to register again. The shopkeeper will get 8% of the commission automatically.
Details for registration to open a Utility Store:
Helpline for Wazir E Azam Relief Program 5566
Contact the helpline if you would like more information about the Wazir E Azam Relief Program 5566 or if you are having trouble obtaining your password. If you are looking for the contact number for Wazir e Azam House, please call 051-9206111.
The government started this initiative, Wazir E Azam Relief Program 5566, for the help of poor and deserving people. The objective is to give food subsidies to deserving people who can not afford to buy kitchen necessities at rising prices. This program is a valuable resource for low-income families in Pakistan.