Government of Pakistan has introduced the Ehsaas Program 7000 for the welfare of deserving families who cannot meet their basic needs due to the high rate of inflation. Ehsaas Program 7000 was introduced by the government to replace Ehsaas Program 14000. The Pakistani government introduced the Ehsaas Program in 2008 as a social security and poverty alleviation initiative. It used to be known as the Benazir Income Support Program.
The 3rd of October will see the launch of the New Ehsas Program. As a result, deserving people should register as soon as possible. The needy can register to receive 7000 RS Ehsaas Cash after completing their NSER or Ehsas survey. This cash transfer initiative provides financial assistance to eligible individuals and families, helping them meet their basic needs and improve their overall standard of living. Till October 15th, Pakistani families in need and poverty are eligible to receive Rs 7,000 in Ehsaas Cash.
Objectives and Benefits of the 7000 Ehsaas Program:
Every Ehsaas program has goals and advantages that support it in being carried out. Here are some objectives and benefits of Ehsaas Program 7000.
- The aim is to provide financial assistance to the poor and deserving, including women, children and people with disabilities.
- The program also aims to improve access to education, healthcare, and other essential services for the poor.
- The program provides financial assistance of Rs. 7,000 per month.
- The goal is to increase access to vital services like healthcare, education, and other necessities.
- The objective is to increase social protection for the most vulnerable groups in society.
Who is eligible for Ehsaas Program 7000?
To ensure that benefits go directly to those who need them most, the Pakistani government has established eligibility requirements for the Ehsaas program. It also works to reduce the chances of fraud and applicants should meet the eligibility criteria while registering.
The government has established the following list of requirements for eligibility:
- The applicant should be a citizen of Pakistan.
- An elderly person, a woman, a child, or a person with a disability must be the applicant.
- The household income of the applicant must be below the poverty line.
- The applicant is not permitted to take part in any other government-run social assistance scheme.
Ehsaas Program 7000 Web Portal:
By introducing the Ehsaas Program web portal, the government simplified the registration process. The online web portal has detailed information about the Ehsaas Program and also provides information about programs that fall under the Ehsaas Program.The web portal also allows you to check your eligibility for the program by providing your CNIC. The web portal gathers all deserving individuals under a single platform from all over Pakistan.
Ehsaas Program 7000 Online Registration Process:
Now you can register for a 7,000 rupee cash transfer by sitting at home. You don’t need to visit offices or wait in line for hours.
Here is the step by step procedure to register for the Ehsaas 7000 program:
- Visit the official website or web portal of Ehsaas Program 7000.
- First of all, check your eligibility.
- Enter your CNIC number and code as written in the image.
- Click Enter, and then a display will appear that informs you about your eligibility.
- If you’ve been confirmed as eligible, then continue the procedure.
- Now fill out the registration form, which requires some personal details.
- These details include name, age, contact number, household members, CNIC, and income status.
- You also need to attach some documents as proof of your income and CNIC.
- After completing the registration form, review all the details you’ve entered.
- Then click on Submit, and you’ll receive a text from 8171 about further details of your amount.
How do I check the Ehsaas Program 7000 CNIC via SMS?
The process of registration becomes very easy. Now you can register yourself or check your eligibility by just sending a text to a specific code designated for the Ehsaas 7000 Program.
Here are steps to check your CNIC for Ehsaas 7000:
- Open the SMS app on your mobile phone.
- Simply enter your 13-digit CNIC number without any spaces.
- Send your CNIC on 8171.
- After sending the text, you’ll receive a confirmation of your eligibility.
- If you are eligible, then you can receive your Ehsaas 7000 amount by following the instructions in the message.
How to receive and collect Ehsaas Program 7000 money?
You will receive an Ehsas SLIP and your CNIC and phone number will be recorded after successfully registering for the ehsaas Program of the BISP Program 7000 Online Registration 2023. You will receive an SMS once your request has been processed letting you know that you have visited Ehsaas and have collected the funds. You will receive 7,000Rs from the Ehsaas program after completing this final step.
Always pay attention to SMS messages coming from the number 8171, as many con artists use other numbers to send SMS demanding money from the vulnerable. As a result, confirm that Ehsaas only sends SMS with the code 8171; all other numbers are invalid, and you should disregard these text messages.
Ehsaas Program 7000 Helpline:
In case you need any information about Ehsaas 7000 or want to confirm your eligibility, you can contact the Ehsaas program helpline. You can call the helpline according to your district. Here are the helplines for different districts:
- Punjab Helpline (0325-536-562-0)
- Sindh Helpline (0325-536-587-3)
- Balochistan Helpline (0325-576-546-9)
- KPK, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan Helpline (0325-546-547-6)
The government started this initiative for the welfare of deserving, low-income families to meet their basic needs. I hope this article will be helpful for you in getting detailed information about Ehsaas Program 7000.
1: How to check CNIC for Ehsaas 7000 program?
Send a text of your CNIC to 8171 and then you’ll receive a text of your eligibility.
2: How to apply for Ehsaas Program 7000?
You can register yourself through the Ehsaas program’s web portal. Enter your details and register yourself for the program.