According to the analysis of under-nutrient children in Pakistan, Pakistan has 38% of children in the country. In comparison to other countries, this is a very high % in Pakistan. The government of Pakistan realizes the need or lack of malnutrition and health issues of pregnant and lactating women and young children. Realizing the increase in health issues the Ex-Prime minister Imran Khan launched the Ehsaas Nashonuma Program. About 1.5 million mothers and children have benefited from this program. At the start of the program, there were Ehsaas Nashonuma centers only in Rajanpur and Jampur, but now at the order of Imran Khan, approximately 33 centers of Ehsaas Nashonuma in 9 districts are under working.
This program focuses on the improvement of the nutritional status and well-being of pregnant ladies and their children after two years of birth. This program helps to facilitate pregnant ladies to work for the health of their children in the first 1000 days for those families who cannot afford healthy food due to low income. The government is giving 2000 RS for boys and 2500 RS for girls and free medical checkups and medicines. The payment will be based on the consumption of special nutritious food and vaccination for better health of children.
The cash transfer aimed at addressing the stunting disease. Stunting is a disease where children stop their growth and become weaker than other children. This disease can also affect the mental health of children. So, to put a stop to stunting in children, the government provides financial assistance to deserving families who cannot afford healthy food or don’t have enough money to purchase medicines.
Also Read: Ehsaas Humqadam Program
Objectives and benefits of Ehsaas Nashonuma Program:
Here are some main objectives of this program:
- The main objective is to prevent stunting and malnutrition in children which are under 2 years of age.
- Many women gain weight during pregnancy, the objective is to maintain their health and their vital infant’s growth or immune system.
- To spread awareness regarding early parental and child health.
- The amount should be paid on a monthly basis for the better growth of newborn babies.
- Candidates should have easy access to cash through ATMs installed in the Ehsaas center.
Who is eligible for the Ehsaas Nashonuma Program?
This program is launched to aid the most susceptible members of society. The program sets criteria to meet deserving people who genuinely need financial assistance for their children and women.
Here is the following list of applicants who are eligible for this program:
- Beneficial should belong to a low-income family or to an underprivileged community.
- A pregnant woman or a lactating mother is eligible for this program.
- A newborn baby or a child under 2 years of age is eligible.
How to apply Online for the Ehsaas Nashonuma Program?
To make the process of registration easier and more accessible for deserving individuals, the government has started the online registration process for easy access to programs all over the country. This program ensures efficiency and wider accessibility of the program.
Step-by-step procedure for online registration via the website:
- Applicants should visit the specific website of the Ehsaas Nashounuma Program.
- Next applicant should fill up the registration form with the required information such as name, age, family members, income status, and health status.
- Applicant needs to submit all relevant documents such as CNIC, income certificates, and health-connected documents of pregnant woman or children.
- After completing the registration process submit your application.
When you submit your application in the web portal, the authority will oversee and verify to make sure that the given information is accurate or not. The applicant should meet the eligibility criteria to be a beneficiary. If the applicant is eligible after verification then they’ll be informed through the contact details and can have their amount on a monthly basis.
The cash is directly transferred to their HBL Bank accounts. They can withdraw their amount through the nearest ATM or ATM machines installed in the Ehsaas Program Centre.
Also Read: Ehsaas Amdan Program
Ehsaas Nashonuma Program registration via SMS:
For those who don’t have access to the internet or belong to underprivileged communities and cannot register online, these individuals can register themselves for this program via SMS.
Here are the following steps to register yourself via text:
- Open your SMS app on your mobile phone.
- Send a text to 8171.
- Send your CNIC on 8171.
- Then you’ll receive a confirmation SMS from the program.
- If you are eligible you’ll start receiving an amount.
Or case, you have any questions about the Ehsaas Nashonuma program, you can contact the program’s helpline at 0800-26477.
Also Read: Ehsaas Program 25000
The Ehsaas Nashonuma program is an initiative that addresses malnutrition and poverty in Pakistan. The aim of this program focuses on pregnant ladies, lactating women, and newborn babies by providing them with financial assistance for their good health and avoiding stunting in children.
1: How to apply for the Nashonuma Program?
Send your CNIC number on 8171 from your phone, If you are eligible then you’ll receive a confirmation text from the program and can have your amount.
2: How to register online for the Ehsaas Nashonuma program?
Visit the web portal of the Ehsaas Program and register yourself for the program. You need to fill out the registration form by inserting all the required information.
3: How to withdraw the amount of Ehsaas programs?
If you’re eligible for the program you registered for, then the amount will be directly sent to your bank account. You can withdraw the amount to the nearest ATM or from ATM machines installed in Ehsaas Program centers.
4: What is the helpline for the Nashounuma program?For further details of the program, you can contact on 0800-26477. By contacting on this helpline you can have any kind of information about the program.