In a world full of economic discrepancy and social inequalities, it becomes compulsory for the government to take final action to boost the marginalized and create a more global society. Ehsaas Masawaat Program was launched by the Government of Pakistan under the leadership of PM Imran Khan Masawaat Program in Pakistan has developed a transformative ambition to prompt social and economic dimensions. This program aims to reduce poverty and promote social cohesion, eventually leading to a fairer and wealthy nation.
Ehsaas Masawaat Program
Basically, the Ehsaas Masawaat Program was launched for those children who were born with some abnormalities and our society did not accept them. Transgender people need to face many problems in society like culture, and social and economic problems.
Transgenders have the right to work or to do a job for their source of earning. Later in Pakistan, there was no opportunity for transgenders to do jobs in companies, but now a special quota is introduced for them so they can work or can easily earn anywhere they want. Ehsaas Masawaat Program provides interest-free loans or job opportunities to transgenders. Free medical camps and hospital services are provided with the help of health departments and private sector companies. PSPA collaborates with the private sector to create employment opportunities.
Objectives of Ehsaas Masawaat Program:
The Ehsaas Masawaat Program is based on some important objectives that line up with the extensive vision of global society. Here are some main objectives or goals for the Transgender program:
- To recognize Transgender persons at its roots to provide them with financial assistance, education, health services, and job opportunities. By accomplishing the immediate needs of susceptible communities. It pursues to boost their living standards and break the line of poverty.
- This program attempts to empower women by offering financial support, skill development, and vocational training.
- TGP was introduced to protect transgenders from health shocks promote human capital accumulation and increase their access to productive assets and income-generating activities.
Key Features of Ehsaas Masawaat Program:
The TGP consolidates a range of resources and interposition to achieve its objectives. Here are some key features of TGP:
- This program provides immediate cash transfer service to eligible families, so they can fulfill their needs or invest the amount in education, or health.
- This program provides interest-free loans to transgenders so they can invest their money in small businesses or earn money themselves.
- The transgender individuals will give an amount of 3000 or 2000 RS monthly.
Ehsaas Masawaat Program Eligibility Criteria:
The government of Pakistan has set criteria for TGP. To apply for the program the applicant should meet the eligibility criteria. The criteria are designed to make sure that the benefits of TGP are reaching those who genuinely need support. In Ehsaas Masawaat Program there is no condition for money, every transgender can receive money from Ehsaas center or the nearest bank.
- Transgenders whose ages are above 40 years are eligible for TGP.
- Transgendres who are disabled and aged below 40 are eligible.
- Having a transgender CNIC with the mentioned disability is eligible.
Ehsaas Masawaat Program Online registration:
To simplify the process of application and to make sure convenience for all, the government of Pakistan simplifies by providing the facility of online registration. With the help of this digital platform, the process of gathering applications for individual transgender people becomes very easy. For online registration for TGP follow the following steps:
Step 1: The applicant should visit the official website of the Ehsaas Masawaat Program https://pspa.punjab.gov.pk/.
Step 2: This website presents a portal that guides applicants through the registration process step-by-step.
Step 3: Applicant should insert relevant documents according to the requirement to check their eligibility.
Step 4: After submitting the registration form, an applicant can track his online status to ensure that they are selected for the Transgender program.
Benazir Khwajasara Program- How to register?
Benazir Khwajasara Program is also introduced for the transgenders for their financial support. By registering yourself in the Benazir Khwajasara Program transgenders will be given 7000 RS every 3 months.
The Process of Registration for BKP is as follows:
Step 1: First of all for the registration process, the applicant must have its transgender CNIC with mention of any disability.
Step 2: After this process the transgender woman needs to visit the office Benazir Income Support Program, so they will register for this program.
The Ehsaas Masawaat Program aims to create a more inclusive and equitable society. Focusing on poverty alleviation, women empowerment, health care, and education, the program has a positive impact on the lives of Transgender people who are living under the poverty line. As the program continues to develop, it promises to present as a motivation for transformative change and cover the way for a more just and successful nation for all its citizens.