This initiative, 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Program, was started by the former prime minister Imran Khan for the welfare of deserving and poor people who live in poverty and are a part of Pakistan’s underprivileged community. This program’s objective is to offer financial assistance to families who, as a result of the high rate of inflation, are unable to meet their basic needs. Atta, ghee, and chenni are all becoming more and more expensive every day. For the indivisuals, surviving in this situation becomes very challenging.
In addition to offering employment opportunities and other services like healthcare and education, this program aims to lower poverty. Previously, the government gave Rashan a 2000 RS monthly subsidy, but as the program is updated, the amount of BISP 8123 rises. The number rises from 2000 to 4500 RS. Families that belong to low-income households and cannot manage their household expenses can benefit from the BISP 8123 program.
The BISP 8123 program is divided into four smaller programs that are located underneath it. Ehsaas Rashan Program, Ehsaas Kafalat Program, Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program, and Ehsaas Skill Development Program.
Objectives of the BISP 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Program:
There are advantages and goals behind each Ehsaas program.The Ehssas Program is basically built for the welfare of poor and deserving people. As there are objectives for every BISP or Ehsaas program, here are the objectives of the BISP 8123 program:
- The aim of the program is to reduce poverty by providing financial assistance to low income families.
- The program’s goal is to improve food security and help families purchase essential food items.
- The program’s goal is to promote education by providing educational facilities like scholarships to deserving students who cannot afford their education expenses.
- The program’s goal is to provide employment opportunities by providing training and skill development opportunities to unemployed individuals from low income families.
Eligibility criteria for BISP 8123 Online Check:
The government has established eligibility requirements for the BISP 8123 online check to lower the likelihood of fraud and ensure that benefits are provided to those who genuinely need them. Before registering for the program, the applicant must satisfy the eligibility requirements.
The government has established the following list of requirements for eligibility:
- Individuals must be Pakistani citizens.
- Individuals should not be employed in any government department.
- The applicant does not have any foreign passports in his or her name.
- Your monthly income should be below 30,000 RS.
- The household should have a certain number of members and belong to the poor. and unprivileged community in Pakistan.
Ehsaas Web Portal BISP 8123 Online Check:
The government has launched the Ehsaas 8123 online check portal to register all deserving and underprivileged families across Pakistan. With the help of the Ehsaas web portal, all deserving and underprivileged people and families will be brought together on one platform where they can access basic necessities.
To check your eligibility for the BISP 8123 online check program, follow the steps below:
- Visit the 8123 web portal to register for the Ehsaas Roshan program
- Please enter your name, CNIC number, mobile number, and details about your household.
- Click on the submit button and submit your application.
- After the submission process, you will receive a confirmation email or message of your eligibility on your phone number.
- If you meet the requirements, choose the Ehsaas Rashan program and get your free Roshan by visiting utility stores and grocery stores designated by the government.
How can I Register for the 8123 Ehsaas Rashan Program?
Those individuals who don’t have access to register themselves through the 8123 web portal can register themselves by visiting the nearest source program office or Benazir income support office, submitting their CNIC to the staff, and registering themselves for Ehsaas Roshan program 8123 After submitting your information, you will receive a text from 8123 on your mobile phone. This text will contain your eligibility for the program. If you are eligible for the program, then you will start receiving financial assistance of Rs. 4500 monthly under the Bisp 8123 Ehsaas program.
BISP 8123 Online Check CNIC Via SMS:
The Pakistani government has begun offering online checks via SMS using the Bisp 8123 number. By sending a text to a number code specifically created for the Ehsaas Roshan program, you can now register yourself and determine your eligibility.
Here are the following steps to register yourself for the BISP 8123 program:
- Open the SMS app on your mobile phone.
- Send a text to 8123.
- Send your 13 digit CNIC number to 8123.
- After sending text, you will receive a confirmation message regarding your eligibility.
- If you meet the requirements, then you can start receiving cash assistance under the Ehsaas Rashan program.
How can I check the BISP 8123 Program’s finances?
Follow the instructions below if you are enrolled in the BISP program and want to check your amount:
- Go to the Ehsaas 8123 web portal.
- Click on the “Benificiary Information” tab.
- Enter your CNIC and Submit.
- Then a screen will display containing your account information and current balance.
The BISP 8123 program is a valuable initiative for deserving and poor individuals who belong to low-income families. The BISP 8123 online check web portal makes the process of registration more simple and accessible for new individuals. The program’s aim is to reduce poverty, making life better for people living in lower areas.